Current time: 12-22-2014, 07:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ucogi Game Sucker Suck.
05-05-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Ucogi Game Sucker Suck.
so ummmm where's the secret menu path? I played like 10 times, and still didn't get it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 08:04 AM
you play it on hard mode.

click the curtains at the start instead of the light switch.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2012, 12:23 AM
so I found something funny/weird today while checking out some of my sites stats (I do this from time to time).

if you type "suckersuck ucogi" of any combination of those words in to google search.

ucogi nor any of the other ucogi related sites are on the first page. His site is somewhere on page two near the bottom... lol? people won't even check pages 2 because page 1 has links to the game hosted on other sites.

in fact his thread is often the third or so search result.

but it overall raises some questions.

it would be great for developers if the would link to the game instead of ripping if off the site and re-hosting it.
05-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Wow his main site is on the second page of 4th hyperlink to the Ucogi site. This is just wrong. lol

Even the first page of the search have this post as the fourth hyper link of that word search. Laughing

Veins already said he doesn't mind as long as the hyper link in the flash Ucogi.com is there. Because it will hyperlink them to his site.

You are right it would be great if the first on the list is the actual site. But Google doesn't give a shit, as long as people use google and the can put ads for you to might click on them.

They'll can give two shits. There is lots of piracy in the tools of Google. But Google doesn't care. As long as you use Google they don't give a damn of another sites problems.

You know the bull money talks. Crap
Find all posts by this user
05-18-2012, 12:48 AM
yeah money does talk. you can pay Google to have certain search terms favor your website over others.
05-18-2012, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2012 12:53 AM by Vortex00.)
also SEO tools can be used.

and it is crazy how this forum shows up with like one related topic and other one does not with nearly all related topics? lol ?

mind blowing. considering this site has far less traffic.